Benchmark’s chief concern is the youth. By providing cognitive-behavioral therapy, psycho-educational interventions and a wide array of therapeutic services we offer our residents a program that is effective and successful. Benchmark is committed to developing youth who can return to their communities more prepared to lead pro-social, productive lives.
Contact our Admissions Department at (801) 299-5319 for more information.
Admission Exclusions May Include:
- History of severe recurrent physically assaultive behavior
- History of severe recurrent suicide attempts
- History of severe recurrent self harming behaviors
- History of medication non compliance
- Medical conditions which require care beyond the scope of our services