When seeking admission for a young man, our Admissions Coordinator will ask the referrer for a clinical packet, which should include:
- A recent psychiatric evaluation
- Documentation of any psychological testing
- A treatment plan from current placement or discharge summaries from prior treatment
- A birth certificate
- Documentation regarding any medical issues the client might have
- Social security card
- Medicaid card, insurance information (if applicable),
- Individualized Education Plans, (IEPs)
- Any additional information that would help our clinical team determine eligibility
Our clinical administrator and physician will review the completed packet and will determine admission. The referring party will be notified of acceptance or denial if the individual is not appropriate for our program.
If accepted, an admissions coordinator will work with the referring party to finalize the admission.
Admissions Contact Information
Interested in admission to Benchmark Behavioral Health Systems? Call us at (801) 299-5319. We cannot offer diagnosis, counseling or recommendations online, but a Referral Specialist is available to answer your questions and guide you through the admissions process. If you are currently experiencing an emergency, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.